Sunday, June 15, 2014

A Father's Day Thank You To My Husband

 A Father's Day Thank You To My Husband:



Happy first Father's Day to my husband, my companion, my best friend, my partner, my lover, and the best daddy to our little boy.  I love you so much and I am so honored to walk along side of you in this journey of parenthood. You are the most attentive, selfless, caring, giving, patient, loving father to our son and give him such a beautiful life full of joy and love.  Cash is so blessed to have a dad like you who thinks of his needs and always strives to meet each and every one. I am thankful for your tender sensitve heart and adore watching you two together. You love him so deeply and it reminds me of how our Father in heaven loves us, unconditionally, endlessly, without thought, its just pure innocent passionate love. My heart is so full as I watch on as you have become the person you are today, the father and husband you are, the man God intended for you to be. Cash has changed our lives in many beautiful ways, but my favorite way our lives have changed, in additional to having the most incredible gift in our son, is how you have blossomed. It fills my eyes with tears to think of how you have grown this past (almost) year. You are such an amazing person, I hope are son grows up to be just like you.



Happy Father's Day to my Pops, my father-in-law, my brother-in-laws, and our daddy friends, and to all of you daddys out there!!! You are so appreciated and so loved!

XO

2 comments:

  1. I just stumbled across your blog and love it. It's so nice to read a blog written by another fellow mama. I look forward to following along with you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you sweet girl that is so kind of you! Again im so happy you found us and would love for you to continue along in this journey (: Anything you want to hear about or any questions you have let me know doll! mom to mom ( :

      Delete